Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Yule: Crafts

So I am a very "crafty" witch lol... I end up making things that don't necessarily pertain to holidays and use them in a different way. Recently I learned how to make corn dollies and I wanted to make them for yule... I know kinda strange... corn dollies are a more harvest holidays. I really don't care... I learned how to make them and thats what I want to do but hear it out. I want to either try dying the corn dollies in food coloring or make one like the topper of the yule tree! okay not so crazy now right! lol...
then I am going to be making 3D snowflakes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd24LcZ0iAs&feature=BFa&list=PLC1C836E3B7571577&lf=mh_lolz

I have made an oil and in the process of making a cauldron splash...

Obviously I wish to do a yule log and tree which I will do when we get closer and what is cause I want my hubby to be with me to do them...
I will update more as things come up!

Happy Yule everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Will you to teach me how to make corn dollies when you return?

    ReplyDelete