Sunday, June 14, 2015

Day 2 of Kpt Sandalwood

Oh what a night... 0.0 my goodness. I was not prepared. I had taken about 45 minutes of meditation before I realized I needed help. My hand was cramping and it was getting more difficult for me to meditate. Out came the coffee grinder... I spent about 10-20 seconds grinding it that way. I then put it back in my mortar and took another, I would say, 20 minutes meditating yet again.

This herb is very cleansing and purifying and the beginning of my meditation felt very calm. I have always sensed a sensualness from sandalwood but its in a calm place not an overwhelming or extreme emotion type of sensualness. To me I have found it to be an anchor to your physical body.

After I was done grinding I sifted to give me only the finest powder for my kpt dry ingredients.



No comments:

Post a Comment