Saturday, June 13, 2015

Kpt checklist and overview

I am going to give you what you do and when and then give you my recipe (mind you I have put some non-traditional ingredients) but that's just me I will make note of non-traditional ingredients though I do think most are obvious.

First thing I did was I cleansed out my mortar and pestle with just grinding rice... didn't powder it or anything came out with some great smelling rice and a friend of mine said she was going to use hers in sachets I might do that my self...



So here it goes the process....

Day zero (Wet ingredients)... pretty simple. (You can scale up or down but I used a small recipe to test the waters... or wines... lol you'll get it in a minute)

take a container with a good air lock seal... (not clear something dark)

this is mine...

put in... in this order...

50 raisins 
1 c. dates (chopped)
Honey is normally added later but MIRTH AND REVERENCE  who I mentioned in my last blog but some in on while making the initial wet mixture I liked it so I did... I eye balled it really but maybe like a tbsp or 2.
(original recipe is lotus oil) I used Jasmine and sweet orange...we shall see how it turns out... just a few drops

and then fill the jar with wine until the other ingredients are covered... just covered not swimming. Also this doesn't need to be expensive wine... I spent I believe 6$ my friends bought anywhere between 4$ to maybe 9$. Dark red wine is what you want.

I added a bit of Dragon's Blood to the mix...

so... don't worry if its not gorgeous doesn't look that great at this point but it really doesn't have to "look" great.

This mixture you stir once to twice a day and refill the wine as the contents become exposed. What is happening is the dates and raisins are absorbing the wine.

You will also want a container to hold your dry ingredients. Each day you only compound one ingredient making it as fine as a powder as you can... I'll admit since I have a slight disability I used my grinder on some ingredients so far (I'm on day 7) for a few seconds to break up fibers of the tougher woods... but than again if you try this recipe you will see why.


My recipe

Day 1 Frankincense 3 Tbsp. or 3 parts

Day 2 Sandalwood 1 Tbsp. or 1 part

Day 3 Benzoin 1 Tbsp. or 1 part

Day 4 Angelica Root (Personal addition) 1 1/2 tsp. or 1/2 part

Day 5 Cedar (Exotic element for Egyptians) 1 1/2 tsp. or 1/2 part

Day 6 Dogwood (Personal addition) 1 1/2 tsp. or 1/2 part

Day 7 Orris Root 1 1/2 tsp. or 1/2 part

Day 8 Juniper Berries 1 Tbsp. or 1 part

Day 9 Myrrh 2 Tbsp. or 2 part

Day 10 Bee Pollen (Personal addition) 1/2 tsp.

Day 11 Cinnamon 1 1/2 tsp. or 1/2 part

Day 12 Mint (Original herb but changed amount) 1 1/2 tsp. or 1/2 part

Day 13 Galangal Root 1 1/2 tsp. or 1/2 part

Day 14 Copal 1 1/2 tsp. or 1/2 part

Day 15 Dragon's Blood 1 Tbsp. or 1 part

Day 16 Gum Arabic 2 Tbsp. or 2 parts

Day 17 Rose 1 1/2 tsp. or 1/2 part

After reducing the herb or resin to powder, or as close as possible, during meditation we take that ingredient burn a small portion on its own I personally burn it as acknowledgment of the ingredient itself and work and effort I put in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment