Saturday, November 5, 2011

Little Witchy Wonders and more...

My name is Lily I am a college student from AZ studying History and Photography. I am an Eclectic Pagan and Witch. I have been studying this path for the last 8 years and have loved where it has taken me. I love to travel and have been to a few countries, yet I find it interesting that I haven't been to a large number of the states. My loves in life our my spirituality, European and Egyptian History as well as Photography.


Why I chose Little Witchy Wonders? I find that so many things in Paganism and Witchcraft to be incredibly eye opening. Like wonders of the world also the idea of Wonderland which always intrigued me the interesting and the surreal. The "witchy" part I believe is kinda obvious being the nature of what my blogs are going to be about.

This blog is for expressing myself, my opinions, and also my
successes and failures that happen along this journey as well as other things that come up along the way. On that note: I am no expert the information, advice, and opinions are from my personal experiences and may not work the same for others and are not telling others what to believe or think.

No comments:

Post a Comment