Monday, November 14, 2011

Scary Accurate Runes

OMG! okay so I haven't picked up any divination tools in a while but last week a friend of mine had me do an oracle card reading for myself and I got a pretty interesting card... okay so 2 days later I go to a class at a local pagan supply store on Runes and I brought my set... well in this class we had partners and we had to read Runes for them and they had to read Runes for us. Now that we are done with the boring explanation... I can not believe the Rune reading I got and how it correlates with my life right now and the future (i think) also how it connects to the Oracle card reading I got 2 days before that...

So message today is RUNES WORK! and if your not prepared when you have a reading of any kind whether it be tarot or runes or anything else... you better get prepared because the message they give you can be so helpful, instructive, or revealing...

For those of you that have never tried any divination tool... I really suggest that you try it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment